Update: As a Christmas present, we gave away a bundle of 6 ringtones to all our newsletter subscribers. They are now for sale in our store: https://thebandloftan.com/store.
If you want to be part of special treats like this one for Christmas in the future, add yourself to our subscriber list:
We used the song from our EP to make custom ringtones for your smartphone! To receive them as a gift, add yourself to our email list until December 31st 2016:
<<<Yes, I'd like to check out the 6 ringtones!>>>
The ringtones will only be for free until the end of this year, so come and get them.
Instructions for iPhone users
Watch us go through the installation in the video above or follow these steps:
1. On your desktop computer, download and install the iTunes software.
2. Download the ringtone files.
3. Drag and drop them in the iTunes software.
4. Connect your iPhone with the USB charger cable.
5. Click on the (tiny) phone symbol that appears at the top left corner in the software.
6. Click on Tones.
7. Click on Sync Tones.
Instructions for android phone users
We didn't have an android phone on hand but from research on the internet and Julia's memories of using her old phone, these are the steps to install the ringtones on your android phone:
1. Use your phone charger cable to connect your phone to a computer.
2. From the link we provided, download the files in the folder labeled "mp3" onto your computer.
3. Open your phone's storage so you can see the folders that are on your phone. There should be a "Ringtone" folder or a "Media" folder.
4. Copy and paste the ringtone mp3 files into that folder.
After disconnecting your phone, you should be able to select the ringtones when you go to your "Sound" settings.